Rejuvenate Professional Wood Floor Restorer With High Gloss Finish
- PROFESSIONAL WOOD FLOOR RESTORER: Restores wood floors, leaving them with a beautiful glossy finish
- 1-COAT APPLICATION: A single, easy-to-apply coat fills in scratches, shines & protects
- REVITALIZING FORMULA: Revitalizes wood floors throughout the home for long-lasting protection
- FOR BEST RESULTS: Use with Rejuvenate® Wood Floor Cleaner to gently clean & enhance your floor’s natural hardwood beauty
- SAFE FOR PETS & KIDS: When used per directions on product label. For additional details, visit rejuvenateproducts.com/safe.
Rejuvenate® Professional Wood Floor Restorer makes it easy to revitalize your unwaxed, polyurethane-finished wood floors and give them long-lasting protection. This product is specially formulated to restore and protect wood floors, leaving them with a beautiful glossy finish. By bonding to existing wood floor finishes to resist stains and spills with no waxy buildup, this formula refreshes floors damaged by years of wear and tear. A single mop-on application fills in scratches, eliminating the need for sanding, and gives you a durable finish that lasts. For use on unwaxed, polyurethane-finished wood floors ONLY.
Properly cleaned floors are critical to achieving best results. Clean floors thoroughly before applying this product. Always test on an inconspicuous area first. Rock bottle gently to mix product – DO NOT SHAKE. Working in small areas at a time, pour Rejuvenate® Professional Wood Floor Restorer in an “S” pattern directly onto the floor. Mop in the direction of the wood grain, spreading evenly with a clean, dry, machine-washable Rejuvenate® Microfiber Restorer Pad or Rejuvenate® Microfiber Bonnet. DO NOT WORK RESTORER INTO SURFACE. Allow to dry for 1 hour before walking on the floor. Allow 24 hours before replacing furniture or rugs and resuming regular activity. Use with Rejuvenate® Wood Floor Cleaner to gently clean and protect your floor’s natural hardwood beauty. This 32-oz formula covers up to 525 square feet.