Kitchen Care Questions
- Rejuvenate Cabinet & Furniture Restorer - How do I get the best results? Step 1 - Directions Read the directions on the bottle. Step 2 - Prep & Clean It’s imperative to prep & clean the surface before application of any restorer product. Remove any old cleaners/oils/restorers/polymers from your original surface. Restorers work best ...
- The Rejuvenate Stainless Steel Cleaner/Polish is leaving streaks on my refrigerator – Why? Our patented formula is water-based. Most competing stainless steel polishes are oil-based. Since oil and water don’t mix, it’s imperative to remove any old polishes/products prior to using Rejuvenate’s Stainless Steel Cleaner & Polish. Once you do this, your ...
- Can I reuse the microfiber applicators/towels/bonnets/mitts? Yes, you can! Simply hand wash the applicator immediately after use and allow it to air-dry. Do not allow product to dry on the microfiber.
- Does the Soap Scum Remover really clean without scrubbing? Yes it does! In fact, this product was named Best New Product of The Year from Better Homes & Gardens in 2014! Best of all, it’s non-toxic and contains no bleach. Simply spray it on, wait two minutes and rinse it off. It’s that easy.
- Rejuvenate Tile Cleaners are Bio-Enzymatic. What does that mean? An enzymatic cleaner is a special type of non-toxic cleaning agent. Enzymatic cleaners are popular because of their ability to break down soils, stains, and other debris with the use of natural enzymes. Clean your tile floors naturally with Rejuvenate’s Bio Enzymatic Everyday Floor Cleaner and ...