Click n Clean FAQ
- The Click n Clean mop does not assemble correctly, what should I do? All the parts in the mop should click into place when you assemble it. If you do not hear the click, the parts may not be aligned with the notch and will not stay in place. For step-by-step instructions, please view assembly videos: 2-piece Click n Clean Mop: Click Here 3-piece ...
- The Click n Clean sprayer does not work – It might be clogged; how do I fix it? If the sprayer is not working properly, please be sure to rinse with 1 ounce of water after each use to eliminate any remaining product. For step by step instructions, click here to view the video.
- The bottle does not fit, what should I do? What products are compatible? Our Rejuvenate Click n Clean mop is only compatible with a variety 32oz and 40oz Rejuvenate Floor Cleaners which will have a sticker that states “Click n Clean Compatible”. Please note that our Restorer Line of products are not compatible with this system. To see all compatible products, ...
- What other products can be used with the Click N Clean Mop? There is a wide selection of cleaners and accessories for the Click N Clean Mop System. To view available CLEANERS, click here. To view available ACCESSORIES, click here.
- Do you have gallon refills available? Yes, we do! Most of our products are available in gallon-sized refills. Please click here to view all Click n Clean refills. When viewing a cleaner simply select the gallon option and add to cart.
- Do you have any compatible natural cleaning products that are safe for pets and kids? Yes, we do! Click here for all available products. For any other questions concerns, please contact the Rejuvenate Customer Care Team at (877) 959-1234, Monday - Friday, from 9:00 am to 5:00 pm (EST) if you require additional assistance.